"In the end, the only thing you really own is your story"

Saturday, December 4, 2010

BURLESQUE!



OK...run, skip, jump SHANTEE your way to this movie! Had a lovely "nips and soda" date with the wonderful Ms. La-Nai Gabriel and saw this last night and it ha changed my life. Ok...not really BUT this movie WAY exceeded my expectations (I mean I saw both Glitter and Crossroads in the theatre, yikes!) Granted the plot is a little predictable but who the hell cares when you have Cher and X-Tina belting their faces in sequins and pearls. Cher, I love you, you are the closest thing a woman will ever come to being a drag queen and it's fabulous. X, what can I say?! I have always and will always love you. Period. Maybe it's the gay man inside me but I was just all a twitter after this film. It was big, sparkly and fabulous. Such a feel good night!

Moral of the story...if you sing acapella in your underwear reverb will follow! Thanks X!

No comments:

Post a Comment